Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Five-Minute e-mail Nursing Journal Club

One of the presentations at St. Joseph Hospital's (Orange, California) recent Grand Rounds on Evidence Based Practice and Nursing Research was "Five-Minute e-mail Nursing Journal Club" by Judy Rousch, RN, Clinical II, Critical Care. Judy presented a project she began in 2003. Inspired by the public library’s on-line book club, she began sending small excerpts from scholarly nursing journals to a selected nursing e-mail readership. She highlighted how she dealt with format, copyright protection, etc. You can view her complete PowerPoint here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was wondering if we can exchange links. My blog is

href="http://NurseReview.Org">NurseReview.Org Nursing Blog
PR 5, it will really help our

website gain traffic.

Here is my blog info:

Title: NurseReview.Org Nursing Blog
URL: http://NurseReview.Org

Please drop me a comment if you are interested and have place my link in your blog roll.

Thanks,
Myk
Nursing Blog Resource

Nursing Forum

LPN nursing said...

I like your blog. I went to 9 article and all the articles excited me. Keep on writing