1. The integration and evaluation of a social-media facilitated journal club to enhance the student learning experience of evidence-based practice: A case study. Ferguson, Caleb; DiGiacomo, Michelle; Gholizadeh, Leila; Ferguson, Leila E.; Hickman, Louise D.; Nurse Education Today, Jan2017; 48 123-128.
2. Engaging patients in understanding and using evidence to inform shared decision making.Cohen, Monique D.; Patient Education & Counseling, Jan2017; 100(1): 2-3.
3. Engaging patients in the uptake, understanding, and use of evidence: Addressing barriers and facilitators of successful engagement. Street Jr., Richard L.; Volk, Robert J.; Lowenstein, Lisa; Michael Fordis Jr., C.; Patient Education & Counseling, Jan2017; 100(1): 4-4.
4. Updated evidence-based guide to smoking cessation therapies. Siddiqui, Faraz; Huque, Rumana; Dogar, Omara; British Journal of Community Nursing, Dec2016; 21(12): 607-611.
5. Developing Competency to Sustain Evidence-Based Practice. Fisher, Cheryl; Cusack, Georgie; Cox, Kim; Feigenbaum, Kathryn; Wallen, Gwenyth R.; Journal of Nursing Administration, Nov2016; 46(11): 581-585.
6. Factors that affect nurse practitioners' implementation of evidence-based practice. Hellier, Susan; Cline, Thomas; Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Nov2016; 28(11): 612-621.
7. Promoting Bedside Nurse-Led Research Through a Dedicated Neuroscience Nursing Research Fellowship. Stutzman, Sonja; Olson, DaiWai; Supnet, Charlene; Harper, Caryn; Brown-Cleere, Shelley; McCulley, Becky; Goldberg, Mark; Journal of Nursing Administration, Dec2016; 46(12): 648-653.
8. Nurse staffing and patient outcomes: Are we asking the right research question? Welton, John. M.; International Journal of Nursing Studies, Nov2016; 63 A1-A2.
9. Turning a clinical question into nursing research: the benefits of a pilot study. Henson, Angela; Jeffrey, Carol; Renal Society of Australasia Journal, Nov2016; 12(3): 99-105.
10. Creative Approaches to Increasing Hospital-Based Nursing Research. Wilson, Barbara; Kelly, Lesly; Reifsnider, Elizabeth; Pipe, Teri; Brumfield, Valerie; Journal of Nursing Administration, Oct2016 Supplement; S27-S35.
11. Nurses' Research Capacity, Use of Evidence, and Research Productivity in Acute Care. Duffy, Joanne R.; Culp, Stacey; Sand-Jecklin, Kari; Stroupe, Lya; Lucke-Wold, Noelle; Journal of Nursing Administration, Oct2016 Supplement; S43-S48.
12. Fostering Clinical Nurse Research in a Hospital Context. Hatfield, Linda A.; Kutney-Lee, Ann; Hallowell, Sunny G.; Del Guidice, Mary; Ellis, Lauren N.; Verica, Lindsey; Aiken, Linda H.; Journal of Nursing Administration, Oct2016 Supplement; S49-S53.